2006-10-02

Stewart Jordan, master of universe

I have no religious faith. Or hadn't until today. Mr Kim, my motodop - I was at his family home again, cuz it was 100 days since his dad died. They burned him on the driveway. Strange. And we had Super Klang - "stout". Near the Vietnam border, where there's presently a typhoon killing people. So a storm was always brewing. But as soon as we had a Super Klang (Khmer - klang = strong) the sun came back, cuz Kim's papa was happy again. He loved that shit, and apparently still does.

But why do I all of a sudden write in English? Cuz Stewart Jordan needs all the credit there is. While I was drinking Super Klang, he was fixing bugs in my release. Punch this into your telephone: http://playahead.se/duojag/duojag.jad or go here in your browser: http://www.playahead.se/duojag/web/default.aspx and you'll see the fruit of my labor. Which would have been quite bitter without Stewart Jordan, supreme being. But is now quite sweet, sweet as honey. I'll give you a full report in Swedish when I got the time, but this is all for Stew!

3 kommentarer:

  1. So you might reconsider now... Maybe you have a stronger faith than you ever imagined. And that strong faith is for Super Klang ;) That is your thing from now on. Heheh..

    And when it comes to the work thingy, I'm glad for both you and Stew that the worst "storm" is over. Give him a hug from me, and make him give you one as well ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have no faith, but in you, Alex. Funnily, Klang means strong - so you mean I have super strong faith? I do have super strong faith in you, no worries!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love!

    ...wont write more about that... will just make your blogg to a sleezy love blogg ;)

    All I can say is - looking foward to sunday.

    Love...again.

    SvaraRadera